Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Prada Continues Fall Faux (faux Fur, That Is)


I spent much time and energy in this room to complain about how designers keep trying to make handbags fur happen, and usually in these diatribes I wonder why more companies n 'not use faux fur for their wise fuzzy bags. Few designers reluctant to use stamped crocodile or python, so why not just fake mink or chinchilla? The main argument I see people in fur coats is the only real heat it produces, and my phone and keys certainly do not need my bag to maintain a specific temperature.

It seems that Prada has answered my prayers, as often happens. Brand made his debut as coach fake sleeping bags for the autumn of 2011, and it is only half the price that most of the bags real fur, but not the cute creatures have had to sell jackets to be held in these models . It is true, I still do not really love these bags, but I like less than if they were real fur, and twice the price. If it makes sense.

In fact, I should change it. I am not mad at Prada Tote Mohair garden, right, because it uses fake mohair, which is so short that the structure underlying the bag is not completely lost. And that's my biggest complaint with bags of fur - the material almost always overwhelms the mold. The combination of a short coat and simple way to avoid what is going on with this bag, so it's my seal of approval in principle. You know, if you are looking for a bag of fur.

The Eco Pelliccia Prada imitation leather wristband is not bad, if only for a bag like this does not necessarily lose anything if it looks like a ball of pastry. It is small and unstructured, which makes a multitude of sins of normal skin. The son of a bitch \ the three is the Garden Tote Prada Mongolia, with faux fur which is very fibrous and long term to be really attractive in a handbag. Still, with three designs that show the price tags of three digits, I can not complain too much. If you missed a leather pouch, this is the best way to do it.
Prada Mohair Faux Fur Garden Tote, $995 via Saks.
Prada Eco Pelliccia Faux Fur Wristlet, $370 via Saks.
Prada Eco Mongolia Faux Fur Garden Tote, $995 via Saks.

No comments:

Post a Comment