Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Coach Has Animal Print Two Very Different Price Levels


maximum shock value of the coach to leave the bag, which contains four chapters that cover taken out years ago, but the differences in prices are not Coach Madison Calf Hair Satchel Brynne and coach Madison Ocelot Sabrina Satchel really taken by surprise.

The Bryne, left, is made of printed calf hair with leather trim and is 14 inches long. The Sabrina, right, are made of nylon with leather trim and measures 12 inches in diameter. If you had shown me the bags and asked me to guess, I would have tied the Bryne to about $ 700 - one of the more expensive of the trainer, but not beyond the normal scope of the brand in these days. The Sabrina would have been much lower, probably around $ 300. On one count, I was remarkably close (not really a success, since it's my job), the other not so much.

Nylon, Sabrina, who I had guessed, is priced at $ 298. On the other hand, does little bigger eyebrows, hair calf, rings up at the modest sum of 1400 Surely there is a big difference between the wholesale price of hair calf and nylon, and probably increased difficulties treatment, will die and sewing hair calf, but a difference of $ 1,100 for a brand whose bags usually cost much less than one thousand dollars is a bit perplexed.

The coach has many fans, many of the faithful who love brand bags (not counting the many other products they offer now) and I can not help thinking that these customers should be the coach of such an enthusiastic audience expensive bag. For $ 1,400 I'm running straight to Balenciaga. Again, this is my favorite brand, so I can understand why fans coach feels like they do on the label. For that amount of money, so I suggest you buy Sabrina (it could even be useful in the rain!) And put the other $ 1,100 for two or more purchases new coach.



$1400 via Nordstrom.

$298 via Nordstrom.

No comments:

Post a Comment