Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Choo: Jimmy Choo Alina


I almost have to drag me away boxes of 80 + moving to check on my computer. Oh, hello PurseBlog, I've missed you. And you know what else I missed? Checking on each new bag frames online world. One would think that after more than five years to write on the bags, I'd be tired of him, but this is not the case.

There was not much new on my favorite haunts site (obviously outside of the fabulous bags on the way down the runway at Milan Fashion Week to present). But I found a little gem from Jimmy Choo. And I like what I see. Jimmy Choo Alina is simple enough, but somehow pulling me in

There is something very familiar about this design (a mix of Alexander Wang and Givenchy, perhaps?). It's a bag without worry. The general appearance is nothing less common, but usually in a way that is not too boring. And this task is difficult to implement. The tote features thick, grainy leather, and there is a panel that helps the snakeskin add a delete button to the front of the bag. A more clever is an inner pocket that is accessible without opening the bag (which can easily be useful).

Some might look at this bag and see three B's: big, black and boring. But I'm pretty. Everyone needs a big black bag in their wardrobe, and it would be a great base handbag. As noted above, see how it pairs with heels leopard. Buy from Jimmy Choo for $ 1895th

No comments:

Post a Comment