Monday, April 18, 2011

Jimmy Choo Rikki Relief Shoulder Bag

I expected to recover some of the bags have been covering lately, and it seems that most of them are quite structured and classical in nature. So it's no wonder I spent a lot of my day so far drooling over bags that are more nervous you feel to them. However, this Jimmy Choo bag.




As soon as I started looking for this bag, I was brought back to the last time I was a Jimmy Choo store and the number of bags are wonderful edgy. It 's always nice to find a bag that made a name for yourself before you even know what name is on the label.

Once again, approaching the bag I had to tip my hat to Jimmy Choo. The combination of colors, Jimmy Choo Rikki relief Shoulder Bag would be really great to add a touch of color and style of dress for the most basic. Even if the bag has to be purple or brown leather or snake-embossed serving a purpose. This splash of color to go purple, and the go-bag, go for brown.

I know many of you who are very anti-comfortable, but Jimmy Choo has developed this technique. So, no matter which side you are, I encourage you to think twice. Embossed leather, this bag is over water hardware, silver, a top cover with push-lock closure and belt detail. The camel suede lining looks good, either with leather purple or brown and the size is large (9 "high x 13 3 / 4" W, 8 1 / 2 "shoulder strap drop) . Ultimately, this bag is great and I love to be mine! Shop by Bergdorf Goodman for $1850.

No comments:

Post a Comment