Friday, March 11, 2011

Gucci's Birthday Cake


Gucci Birthday Cake
I am officially jealous of that cake. Jealous of the receiver, jealous of people who actually create and design it, jealous of all those who eat it. It's actually a cool cake. Looks like this was given as a gift for a 21st birthday 26. And while many people equate a lot of shots on their 21: th cake 26, a handbag was my ally much more. This is a cake with a Gucci Boston Gucci bag on top of a box of Gucci. Even the little cookie would have made my day. I can not imagine the price for a cake like this fairly new it would end up being completely ridiculous, but is not it incredible?

I am currently reviewing our wedding cake. Why we are traditional in that could have a full designer handbag cake for all guests. My birthday is in September when. Gucci Instead, I prefer more of a Chanel or Hermes.

No comments:

Post a Comment