Monday, March 14, 2011

Katie Holmes Style: Hermes HAC


katie holmes hermes hac birkinKatie Holmes left the girl in the stream, the girl with the wacko husband, the girl who dresses 10 years older than his age. I liked the stream and I also love her chic style these days (although, as I said earlier that looks much older than she actually is). And now, carrying a bag that literally weighs half her body weight, I'm not kidding.

Katie Holmes was seen sporting a Hermes HAC of the city, though not mobile, and daily wear. HAC, Haut Courrois, was really the original "Birkin. Birkin and HAC are very different, HAC is taller than the Birkin and the handles are shorter. HAC should be 28, 32 and 36 cm in size whereas the Birkin is available in 25, 30, 35 and 40 Discussion Katie is like the size of the HAC. I'm risking my initial assessment is 50 cm HAC, but many members of the forum I think it's a bag of 40 cm. I note that Katie is very thin and 5'9, and since he and I are about the same height seems very similar to the 50 cm I have tried. The next debate is leather and color. My guess, Fjord Rouge VIF, but again, there are Hermes many red and I could be wrong. What many of us agree that this bag is too big Katie. I think this bag is for travel, not leading to Good Morning America. What would need to do the show? Suri? Tom ? Spacecraft? In any case, the cost of this bag of about $ 8,900, give or take, depending on the size and leather.

No comments:

Post a Comment