Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fendi Maxi Baguette Bag



Fendi Maxi Baguette Shoulder Bag
Fendi, I have a little 'irritated. In fact, you have had a little 'irritates me for several years. Why is that? Especially since you continue to commit crimes attrocious bags, sell them for exhorbitant sums of money, but not go completely out of business. I admit, I liked the original Spy bag. But all that came after spys? Paillet Spy? Multicolor Zucca Spy? Spy who seemed it was drawn up in an old, bloated, nylon winter coat? Fendi, a brand that is a good example of a company and do something that is very attractive and tasteful, and her milk definitely worth all the money until it is stone dead. And when they have nothing that is currently milking (like, uh, now), will provide some very average bags.

Case in point? Fendi Maxi Baguette bag (really? Still sticks? "Sex and the City ended years ago.) On the surface, I admit, there is absolutely nothing offensive in this bag. He is black and is hard to argue with the black, even boring. The equipment is simple and unobtrusive (which is code for boring). It's ultra-structured, half leather, half of the shoulder strap of the chain is a bit too long for my taste. In fact, the chain is too thin, and the leather section of the bracelet looks like a coup. In fact, the whole bag looks kind of blow. The problem I have is that I see no innovation here - anything that catches my attention and makes me think about the design of the bag. Of course, the stock market works in practice - but why pay almost $ 1600 for this (only because Fendi?) When there are so many other modern, interesting design, new bags are not looking for that amount or less.

I'm totally crazy? Have I missed something breathtaking that Fendi has done (I prefer the bags the day, but they never promote it)? Let me know in the comments. Buy from Saks for $ 1,590.

No comments:

Post a Comment