Monday, March 14, 2011

Jackie Hobo Gucci New Large

Gucci New Large Jackie HoboFinally, there is a new Gucci bag, which I hate. In fact, I really do not hate it! I'm all that! Not only that, but it's something that I wanted to try them for so long. They took the touch, organized, perhaps a bit boring and traditional hobo Jackie is Jackie Large Hobo New Gucci. It is a slouchy, modern, younger version of a bag that everyone knows and who really needs an update. They did one thing I hate, though - they gave him an additional strap, quite unnecessarily, annoying. The bag can already be done easily on the shoulder strap of his natural cove, and the extra is a few inches longer and makes the bag hang bizarrely when it is used. Since the original belt is not a separate attachment piece, but part of the bag structure, it seems that it would be in the armpit of the user when using the belt extra.

Fortunately, this bag clips that make the detachable shoulder strap, and the first thing to do when you get to this bag. Other than that, I think he did a great job. I even love the color, burnt orange is a great substitute, boring neutral brown, and I've been coveting a similar vein of Balenciaga has done something similar (oxide) in 2006. So do not worry, madam, Gucci has gone mad, despite their disappointing Resort collection. This lanky, bohemian classical structure is a good start to catch up. Buy from Saks for $ 3100.

No comments:

Post a Comment