Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prada Stripes Hobo


prada stripes hobo
This trip to New York was filled with the most wonderful time and most of the Prada bags I've seen in years. Struck me deeply Prada bag after bag. Is this the new Prada bag in New York? And it is not nylon bags, which are pockets of the track with a large beam, prints, and does not recognize the masses. Today I saw a bag that made me fall in love again. While we were at a fashion show in a spacious loft and stunning views of the Hudson River, she was there, the Hobo Prada black stripes. Of course it was black, but I'm not obsessed with darkness, more shades of purple. The bum bum medium and dark purple lavender shade offers a perfect little bag that I have already confessed my love. Purple is associated with peace of mind provided, therefore, is often used in offices and workspaces. It not only gives peace of mind, but it seems incredible blonde hair blue eyed girls (do not know why I like it!).

Smooth nappa leather on the bottom Prada bags in your hands, and bands add the perfect amount of dimension. Buy Little Hobo via Saks for $ 1495 via Saks and Medium Hobo for $ 2050th

No comments:

Post a Comment