Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tote Gucci Sukey Large


I feel bad writing bad things about Gucci. Of course, their cruise collection ... are not sweet. To say the least. But I already wrote about in the bag, I liked least, so now I'll give them fair treatment and to write on the bag that I prefer. I guess it was not the bag I had to do, but I really like Gucci Sukey Large Tote. Of course, this is not revolutionary. It's just a canvas tote with leather trim cream some of our famous Gucci monogram fabric. Maybe a little play? Sure. Logo Bags are not nearly what they were. But still, compared to other cruise deals, this tote is completely unoffensive and beautiful in its lack of ornamentation (especially its lack of strange tattoo-like decorations). For a Gucci bag, the relatively low price, and I always loved the cream leather combined with their signature fabric, although I do not know why he sticks to me. The shape is nice, it's quite functional, and it's certainly not ugly. Buy through Saks 850th $

No comments:

Post a Comment