Monday, March 14, 2011

Rihanna For Gucci

fashion world is buzzing over the news that Rihanna will join Gucci. Rihanna is known for her funky style, the appeal of youth, endless legs, and brilliant voice. Gucci creative director Frida Giannini said: "I wanted Rihanna aboard this project because she is so young, so modern and so iconic."

Rihanna says: .. "I've always been a fan of the Gucci brand and products, especially their handbags Most importantly, I am very, very intrigued by what they do with UNICEF as an artist, I feel as it is our duty to make it a better place if we can. I am blown away by what UNICEF has been able to accomplish in Africa with the money that Gucci has won for them. I am very lucky to be part of this great collaboration. "

25% of revenue in the handbag "Tattoo Heart Collection" for UNICEF.

What do you think of Rihanna for Gucci?


No comments:

Post a Comment