Friday, March 18, 2011

Prada Pizzo S Satchel


Megs said as I am currently in Los Angeles and I must say, it's wonderful here. While Megs and Vlad looked at my beloved Ohio State Buckeyes choke on TV, I'd like to play some of my roommates in college. We can hardly believe our eyes, but we have to give USC some credit - their team is a bit 'of talent! Anyway, I could not stop myself from doing a bit 'of people watching. USC fans supported the team, doing some pretty amazing bags. I noticed some bags that were "punk" vibe going. So when I started thinking about what to write today, I found a pile of bags that I found to mimic the look of the game.

I'm all for lace here and there, but Prada Pizzo S Satchel does nothing for me. Handbag is classified as punk, but it looks like a good idea went wrong. I can hardly appreciate the bag, because every time I see it, I only see an overlay of lace. You know, now that I think if the case would not lace, it would be a total success. Also, I could see the lace to get ripped for daily wear. But at the same time, yes, I see a punk atmosphere. I do not see anyone in this sport bag here, but maybe soon. So what do you think - if you are looking for a handbag or a little punk attitude, this should be a Prada purse? Buy through Saks for $ 1,995.00.

Matching Jewelry:Fossil Mixed Glitz Stretch Vintage Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment