Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Miu Miu Framed Fold Clutch



Miu Miu Framed Fold Over Clutch
Miu Miu Framed Fold Over Clutch
At first glance, this bag looks awkward. This is somewhat different with a different call. When this Miu Miu bag first appeared on the Net A Porter was confused by the ministry and my feelings toward the bag. But later sold (in turquoise) before I had time to sit down and really think. Now, sometimes framed Miu Miu clutch is back in a soft nappa leather with a gold frame Peony. While you hold this clutch by the leather upper, position it with the finishing touch to open up. The color is perfect for this season what are the thirst colors, vivid and accessories. However, the implementation of the clutch is different from the norm and I'm not sure you can fully love. It looks almost like a clam on the side, asked him to open. And when it does, the bag expands like a bag of tricks. Anyway I can not judge this boring, because part of me likes. Is that the other part of me is confused by him.

What do you think of this Miu Miu bag? Buy this aspect through the Porter A rail network for $ 720.

No comments:

Post a Comment