Sunday, March 20, 2011

Phoebe Price Denied Entry To Chanel Party


phoebe price denied entry to chanelI generally top of celebrity gossip, but for the life of me I have no idea, I do not care who Phoebe Price is. What I know is that red head was denied access to a Chanel Robertson Boulevard. Party. And nobody was so angry, she went home to get invite and prove to the PR girls at the door, she was on the list. Can not be denied again. So what did she do? Grab her Jacoby & Lawyers Meyers and held a public press conference outside the Chanel boutique. She let Chanel know that if the PR girl in question was drawn, and if it was not issued a formal apology by Chanel, she continued. Phoebe has dragged out, goes to talk to any paparazzi near her letting them know that if it is not resolved definitively going to complain, no other celebrity has to be put back. If you ask me, I'd say a red-headed queen total theater.

Not reported even if the price has been on the list, if the PR girl was fired, or why he was not invited to the party. What I know is that Phoebe Price is going to make that big deal you can, whenever you can. It will be interesting to see the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment