Monday, March 28, 2011

Miu Miu Clutch In Old Leather


Miu Miu Aged Leather Clutch
And now I come to you in Washington DC. While walking towards the baggage that I noticed a whole range of safeguards. I realized one important thing, people were dressed very elegantly. Of course, I'm on a nice pair of jeans, white shirt, Ralph Lauren and sandals cute, but I felt more like a homeless girl DC Florida. Stereotype is that most people bring on board an oversize bag, but this is not always true. large bags and clutches are toted the air. I knew it was time I bought a more sophisticated switch. Miu Miu has read my mind, because the elderly Miu Miu Leather Clutch is both stylish and practical lessons. This multi-function switch to use the age of beige skin closure with faux front closure, fold over the button on the top flap back to the ward and a detachable shoulder strap. So you do not need to make more room for the purchase of a switch, there is no such thing as to have best of both worlds.

Love this clutch! Via net porter for $ 1,240.

No comments:

Post a Comment