Friday, March 18, 2011

Alexander McQueen Shearling East-West Handbag


Alexander McQueen Shearling East West Handbag
Off the Wall is part of the middle name of Alexander McQueen. This can also lead to the ball of the extreme and completely bizarre creations bag. I have the purse sheepskin on, but come on, Alexander McQueen shearling East West handbag has an angel looking at me. I do not know the purpose of the angel, I have been good this year and Santa said, I think I have a guardian angel or two, and this really happening? See the angel in sheepskin, placed carefully on the bag in beige leather with dots long (angel background) and stitching sheepskin (only odd). Worse, this bag is great, I mean 17.5 x 12 x 7 high. This brings me back to the days of plaid Catholic school skirts, loafers, and Oxford shirts, because I would feel obliged to behave correctly if I should wear a bag with a vision. Personally I do not try to find an angel in my grilled cheese or my purse. Via Net-a-porter for $ 2,275.

Matching Jewelry:Fossil Rainbow Reflections Bling Dome Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment