Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gucci Tribeca Medium Shoulder Bag


I feel like a kind of negative Nancy lately, so I jumped on Saks.com hope to write about something that I really like you.

Unfortunately, instead of doing that, I must be back negative. And all the fault of Gucci.

Gucci Tribeca Medium Shoulder Bag is a disaster. Both epic proportions. And that is coming for someone who usually really like Gucci, although I am a bit 'crazy with their designs. I usually do not understand what they're doing, but here ... There are simply no words. This is a skinny little waist big bag - bad proportions! It has an insert with heart models placed randomly in front of - Icky! And it has a big ol 'tattoo design tradition of genes (and I say that jokingly) about Ed Hardy right in the middle. EWW. I've heard of signs of unhappiness with Cruise over to our collection of Gucci section in the forum, but I thought it would still have redeeming qualities for most of the awards. Some of them are not so bad, but this? This is bad. I say this with love, Gucci. I want beautiful things. So please, for spring, try harder. But if you do not agree, buy through Saks and $ 1395.

No comments:

Post a Comment