Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gucci Hysteria Small Bag



gucci small hysteria bag
Gucci Small Hysteria Bag
I do not know Gucci handbags for quite some time, then came the Gucci Hysteria Bag. Delicious skin is so fascinating that I felt, so soft that I would give anything to make a pillow (or even better coverage). And even if the versions are leather my attention, my undivided attention for some time lost the Gucci Crocodile Hysteria Bag that Vlad and I saw in New York. But because the price tag is $ 37,500 more wisely saved going towards a house deposit, I am left loving the Gucci Small Hysteria Bag is a sultry magenta. The skin is slightly gathered at the top, but the general shape is slouchy. Two handles metal Gucci crest detail feature, which does not stand out, but it is interesting as a separate. It has a removable shoulder strap, but when you put it on top of the bag folds over and provide a more casual look. Inside has a zip pocket, cell phone and PDA, all requirements in 2008.

If the color option that will be perfect for fall and winter, does not work for you, is also available in black. Buy from Saks for $ 1650.

No comments:

Post a Comment