Monday, March 14, 2011

Alexander McQueen Hobo Clover


Alexander McQueen Clover Hobo
I took a second to include the name of Alexander McQueen Hobo Clover. My approach has something like this: well, not green. This does not print. This is not the form of a shamrock. So .... WHA Oh. I see it. Have you seen? Have you seen how fast I? What does that say about me?

At least, people like me who do not know will soon be unveiled: Black Patent trim a large four-leaved clover shaped soft cream leather. See now? Yes, that's what I thought. Kind of interesting, eh? Why is not all too literally, and nothing irritates me more than having something really obvious like a piece of newspaper on the front. McQueen is a designer's best, and I think this bag to prove it. It may not be your cup of tea - I do not believe in particular that is mine - but it is well designed and the materials seem incredibly lush is a close-up. If I could have everything in my house, my pillows, upholstered in leather and cream, I would die a happy girl. Buy through Zappos and $ 1,999.

No comments:

Post a Comment