Monday, March 14, 2011

Fendi Spy: Love It Or Leave It?


Black Fendi Spy Bag
Fendi Spy Bag has been a long time favorite here at Purse Blog. And here at Purse Blog, I think with me. It was my first designer handbag luxury purse after the start of Blog, and it was a great folly. I recoiled from the price when I went from less than $ 1000/bag cost over $ 2000. I spy Honeywell, which I love. The color is perfect, the leather is Smooshy, and I like the design. I am aware of Fendi Spy designer as it is totally different from many other bags. This is not a classic hobo or tote or satchel. It's really his own form. These handles are fantastic, the hidden space is awesome, I love this bag! The spy was huge a few years ago, it was one of the "it" bags. But everything is over now?

The spy is one of Fendi handbags few that really had people going ga-ga. Waiting lists packed with people willing to pay more than $ 2,000 for a handbag. And a few years ago, has not severed all the bags in the range of $ 2,000 as they do today. Everyone should have their Spy Bag, Fendi and caught and released numerous interpretations of Spy (mink, denim, pearls, gems, you name it!). But his fame Spy more? After seeing this black Fendi Spy Bag on Saks, I thought how lonely it is. N "Sold" written underneath. Just a disguised Spy bag looks a little lonely on the Saks site. Buy from Saks for $ 2,250.

No comments:

Post a Comment