Friday, March 18, 2011

Prada Nappa S Satchel


The Prada Pizzo S Satchel lazy has been reviewed and disguarded by many. But me? In fact, I was drawn to the handbag. Why, I do not know. Make sure it is decorated, over-done, but anyway, it's this beautiful piece of lace on a handbag that fascinates me. My style might see this as a dress-up accessories. And in southern Florida, where jeans and heels are the perfect evening wear, this Prada bag is the perfect pick-me-up.

But of course there were those of you who were not impressed with the lace, and actually wanted to take the scissors and cut the lace is high. It was just a form of material "extra" that bothered? If you are not leather bag? Perhaps Prada felt able to fulfill your fantasy with the Prada Nappa S Shoulder Bag, which nixes lace, and brings a delightful leather. This bag has side ruching detail to love or hate. It has a handle and zipper. Although it is available in black, metallic oak is much more impressive to me. But if I could choose I would stick crepe lace version. Buy through Saks Nappa version and $ 1,920.

Matching Jewelry:Fossil Bountiful Blossoms Stacked Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment