Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fendi Hobo Bag Celery



Fendi Selleria Hobo Shoulder Bag
Have you ever these days you can not see daylight, you do not leave your house? Not because you're sick or not, you can simply choose not to. Yesterday was one of those days for me. However, I have to force myself to go out and stop at Pier 1 tonight to see if there was a good Halloween decorations left. After I came back and acted in line JCrew. Of course, I could go to the store, but not necessary. And really, have you seen the new clothing updated at JCrew? Why buy a $ 500 couture shirt, t-shirts in the $ 68 JCrew that look great? That's what I say anyway. And I chose a few large floral patterns. Keeping busy with your handbag should be fairly simple and watered. Avoid busy prints and material combinations. It seems obvious. But you should also avoid too many pockets, loops, and unadorned, when pairing a bag with an outfit busy.

I did not like the Fendi bag for some time. And I was hoping this bag would make me change my mind at Fendi, but it is unimaginative to me. Fendi Hobo Bag Selleria at least one soft palette of navy blue leather with contrast stitching sports. I love the gold hardware which really offsets the blue leather. There is also a woven shoulder strap and top zipper. What do you think, too soft or just right? Buy through a network of Porter for $ 1560.

PS I know that Shannon already in the bag, but I wanted to take different on this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment