Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tote Alexander McQueen Bubble



Alexander McQueen Bubble Tote
None of this bag for me, since the hardware. In reality, the hardware is what makes the stock market will go nowhere and paste. And the worst of hardware, this bag is, if it meets the handle. It all looks and feels so wrong for me by Alexander McQueen Bubble Tote. It does not matter to me that this bag waltz on stage, rate and research not match my imagination at all. In fact, it is difficult to make a sticky black bag, but I think this bag is too ornate and gaudy. Too much going on with silver charms and pockets and buckles. Overall, I give two thumbs down. Oh, and the price really puts in a different league, so I wonder if they want to see and do not tolerate the left disgusted after seeing the tag. Buying over the network and Porter for $ 2,680 U.S. dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment