Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Alexander McQueen Skull Clutch


There are times when I can not help it - I absolutely have to share with you a handbag. This is certainly the case with Alexander McQueen skull clutch. This is one of the handbags that just jumped on me for many reasons. First, it is not often that you see the word "head" in a handbag name. When I looked at the clutch a bit, I noticed the reason for the name of it and it is actually a closure of the skull with gems. For some reason, the shape I like this addition. I think it's a little edgy and definitely different.

Now the switch is self-colored body and skin. As I mentioned last week Purse Blog Savvy when I wrote the Marc Jacobs Satin Bag Rad that I am a big fan of the traditional holiday colors in this holiday season. This option may fall into this category. Here is my main concern, although it seems that the fingerprints of the passage? I am a bit 'worried that after the use of a night, the transition would look like a glass table at home, where a child learns to walk - fingerprints galore. What do you think? The price is a bit 'too steep. Megs McQueen Skull belong to the same switch in different colors and a little cheaper a little 'back. But if you want to add something to the brave your wardrobe, buy through Saks and $ 1670.

No comments:

Post a Comment