Sunday, March 20, 2011

Print Fendi F6 Secret Code Bag


Mercedes Benz Fashion Week New York 2008! Probably do not need to remind anyone, but yes, we are in the midst of the famous Fashion Week in New York. While designers, PR representatives, socialites, models, celebrities and other people the opportunity to participate, the rest of us eagerly await to see fashion images pop. I know I was curious to see what the magazine cover lines that treat or what the evening news may fall. Of course, new looks, I do not like, but is not that the point of fashion ... sometimes pushing the limits? Well, I think the print Fendi F6 Secret Code bag may fall into this category. This bag has been decorated track and that made me think, this bag may be the next on my wish list?

I must say, once you realize what the bag is made, not surprisingly, has been featured on the runway during Fashion Week. The bag is available in two vibrant colors, violet and cherry. Although the two fun colors for a handbag, which was the mink fur ball mark what really intrigues me. Lozano mink paired with contrast stitching and hardware. The front sections are lined with wolf fish skin and accented with large stones (tiger eye stones in the bag purple stones, while in the bag of cherry). I'm not so sure I think the adjustable shoulder strap (I've never been a big fan), but I like the top cover is folded forward and secured with a magnetic closure. Therefore, a new course: the bag has graced the New York Fashion Week, the material is excellent and there is a bit of attention to detail. But the question remains, will track Fendi bag to your wardrobe? ELUXURY purchased for $ 2,450.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment