Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vintage Chanel Is ... Shopbop!?!

Vintage Chanel Caviar Jumbo CC Lock Bag   Vintage Chanel Single Chain Bag
Well ladies and gentlemen, this is certainly something of a surprise. A moment ago I pulled up and Shopbop I could hardly believe what I was looking - vintage Chanel bags for sale. If you're like me you probably say, "No way shit" because believe me, that's exactly what I always say!


Vintage Chanel Double Chain Tube Bag

Vintage Chanel bag tube double-stranded

After a little looking around I came to the conclusion that these bags are actually real and beautiful, no doubt. While we try to break messages into a bag at a time, I can not help it, I have to share with you three bags. The three beauties that are available are: Chanel Vintage Jumbo CC Caviar lock $ 3,960 Bag, vintage Chanel chain bags only $ 3190 and the vintage Chanel chain bag $ 2,750 double tube.

These bags are vintage distributor goes around comes around (WGACA). While the first two cases I mentioned already sold out, double-stranded Tube Bag is still available. I hope that even if these bags are almost all sold out, if it is necessary to integrate the Shopbop. I sure hope so!

Are you still in disbelief? I certainly do!

No comments:

Post a Comment