Friday, March 18, 2011

Gucci Large Babouska Hobo

Fringe, fringe, tassels galore! I'm not usually a problem with the fringes, but I can not decide if this bag is too much of it. Gucci is a brand I like. I have a pair of Gucci sunglasses that I wear all the time, and I'm certainly looking for a Gucci bag that I carry around all the time as well. But I do not think this bag is. Gucci Large Babouska Hobo unique look and perfect for the fall season. I think the stud accents and brass hardware compliment margin extremely well. In fact, as I sit here typing bag starts to grow on me more and more. There is a double strap option (removable shoulder strap) that provides a good opportunity. If you've read one of my other posts you know I am a self-proclaimed Clutz. Nothing crazy, but I was about to fall, dropping my bag and all the contents spilled onto the sidewalk. So, obviously, I like not only pressure and push-closuer lcok but also inside zip and cell phone pocket.

I am also aware of how soft leather look. Who does not like leather? But I get stuck on the edge. What do you think - yay for or against? It can be purchased through Saks for $ 2,495.


Matching Jewelry:Fossil Blossom Stretch Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment