Sunday, March 20, 2011

Prada Stripes Multicolor Small Hobo


Prada Stripes Multicolor Small Hobo
Friday night, my parents had a dinner party that Vlad and I attended. Of course, all my friends moms know that I am, "vagrant" and often ask me what I think of her purse. The same bag-love-friend of my mother, who brought the Michael Kors bracelet clutch at the last event we saw in the performance was again a new wonder. As I walked into the house and greeted us, my eyes were drawn to her Prada bag and I looked at the bag, I fell in love. She wore Prada Small Hobo multicolored stripes in turquoise-violet combination which looked divine and really the perfect size. The small version adds the right amount of color and courage to start, while not taking away from the holding of the whole or monitoring. The skin is soft napa, which is smooshy touch and perfect to showoff the colors. The top handle and removable strap, but I enjoyed this course with the top handful. The dimensions are 9 ½ "WX 7" HX 3 ½ "D.

First published in the Prada bag flowers shook and I found it fascinating but expensive for the small size. Now I find fascinating, expensive for its size, but worth it. Buy from Saks for $ 1675.

No comments:

Post a Comment