Friday, March 11, 2011

Miu Miu Bow Bag


I spend so much of my time watching, and judging from her handbag designs, it is rare that I give the bag a second glance when I decided it was not for me. I know your taste, I know how I can afford and what, and I know what I will use so I can get your money's worth.

Miu Miu Bow Bag is the exception. When I first saw it while surfing around on the forum, I do not really mind - I like the Miu Miu bags, but I'm not a big fan and I've never owned. Initially thought Bow Bag kind commonly, and I do not use folders often. But then, vinyl forum member asked me to update a thread that was devoted to special Miu Miu, and because I had to look all photos of Bow bags, which she had collected over, I was forced to reconsider.

And my, my. I was surprised by what I saw! Suddenly, the elegant simplicity of the bags is a victory for me, and I've been internet stalking them ever since. They are relatively rare in the Internet and they seem to sell out before they approach the sale section. Those that Saks is currently in patent leather, but for earlier periods are on display without a smooth, closed soft-looking, so there are a lot of different bags Bow floating around out there watching (or, if you're like me, stalking ) pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment