Friday, March 11, 2011

Alexander McQueen Clutch Izzie

As you probably noticed, I love structured bags. They have the sophistication inherent in them, as if anyone snatch of some old photographs and some spices, of course. This clutch from Alexander McQueen Izzie is the last bag in this way I've found. I love the material, even if gold is a bit too much gold there for me, a little too loud. This is how I'm obsessed. The clutch of the same, however, is another story.
n the other hand, is a different story.
Alexander McQueen Izzie Clutch

Alexander McQueen clutch Izzie

Iridescent patent leather reminds me of one of those frogs that glow in the dark, but I obviously do not want this on a handbag. It's the same color as McQueen skull clutch considered by Shannon, but the color is much cuter in this coupling on it. And while I love the closure locking retro trip is what is on the back of the bag I'm not a fan. Why is it a bracelet on his back? I can understand having a strap on the side, but why do flush in the back? Oh McQueen, except that this coupling came in second (normal) color without the strap. Buy from Zappos for the 1527th $

No comments:

Post a Comment