Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reese Witherspoon Style: Miu Miu Coffer


reese witherspoon miu miu coffer
You can not tell me that you look at Reese Witherspoon and I think it's cute. Sometimes you look gorgeous and elegant, but all the time she looks cute as a button. His daughter, Ava is the perfect mini-me, trying to grow just like her mother. It does not hurt that the other party of its genes are from Ryan Phillippe. Last week, Reese and Ava ice cream run while the paparazzi broke their every move. During his lifetime, Reese sported a white Miu Miu Coffer. I think that Reese was digging in her purse to find a hand sanitizer Purell Ava and clean after he had finished his ice cream cone. In both cases, love the bag and love these two girls.

Buy Coffer Miu Miu at Net-A-Porter for $ 1,445.

miu miu coffer1
Two more pics and Reese and her mini-me below!

reese witherspoon miu miu coffer1
reese witherspoon miu miu coffer2

No comments:

Post a Comment