Thursday, March 24, 2011

Fendi Patent Shoulder Bag


Fendi Patent Shoulder Bag
I waited patiently for a design house of Fendi wow me. I mean the kind of wow that is undeniable, the feeling you get when you see a bag that is absolutely necessary! Do not say that this bag is, but it could be a different story. While patents Fendi bag has a shoulder strap, an elegant way to proceed, not the strap as a clutch of great size. The oversized Fendi bag was seen on the runway Spring 2008 return to work in various ways, my favorite is the multicolored hues and sewing large (similar to the bag multicolor Dr. Marco). Still waiting to see this bag in person and see how much he earns more than me (which could be held back to me in Fendi). So this bag, patent, something reminiscent of what I expected. The good news is that it is easy to carry, at any time. Black patent leather th was postponed until the seasons and the fold at the top is a nice finish.

It's ok, but I'm waiting fantastic! Buy through Net A Porter for $ 1680th

No comments:

Post a Comment