Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fendi Satin Clutch Always


What? What should I look? Is this a Fendi handbag worth watching? I found myself trying to understand why Fendi go in certain directions. But I get to the point where I start to think that this is not a brand, you can still make sense. But I will say I am ecstatic with the sleek satin Fendi clutch Forever. In fact, let me say that I could love this bag! First, as I mentioned earlier, this handbag is thin. Fine satin and patent leather travel with gold metal hardware all work extremely well together. Then add the top flap with two double ties of F-Secure (which is quite simple and very elegant) around the clutch. Open the link and you'll find two interior compartments with a patch pocket and satin lining amazing. Of course you can say "nice clutch, but the gray is too boring," fear not, this is a bold red too! Shop by eLuxury for $ 835th

No comments:

Post a Comment