Thursday, March 17, 2011

Prada Leopard Calf Hair Large Bowler Bag


I had a moment of animal weight recently, and I do not know why. Maybe it started several months ago, when I saw that beautiful Stephen Sprouse Louis Vuitton leopard print scarf, or perhaps some innate part of me just wants to cool just a huge collection of my clothes blacks (the ultimate measure is black outfits for day, with more than a dozen). I recently bought a pair of leopard print flats Nordstrom to replace a dull pair of black shoes in the office, he had finally reached the Maker (seriously, it smelled of feet) and today I found strangely fascinated by Prada Leopard Calf Hair Bowler Bag. The format is very simple, cut and equipment are almost non-existent, and it happens all the results. It is not leather, so normally I would just continue to look for something interesting to write, but now I think I could use a little 'leopard calf hair in my life. Buy through Bluefly, and $ 2,376.

No comments:

Post a Comment