Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hermes In Venice, Italy


hermes venice italy
A short walk from Louis Vuitton was the Hermes in Venice, Italy to save. While my Hermes collection contains only a handful of scarves, Twilly, and a beautiful bracelet, I hunted Birkin. Hermes store in Venice is a fascinating, but still a powerful force. On the ground floor are all the scarves, jewelry and novelties, but upstairs was the clothes and bags, of course, brilliant. Lovely SA showed me around his hand and happy with the Blue Jean Hermes Lindy, I have been very difficult to escape. The only reason why I opted not Lindy was the sheer enthusiasm that I've been waiting for Blue Jean Hermes Birkin with Palladium Hardware. More drivel here. Kelly has seen a handful here and there, still my heart skip a few jokes. Vlad was close to nervous tic, and hopefully it will not give up and / or trying to convince him to surrender We left empty-handed, but still whole-heartedly welcome.

In the front window of the store, impressive Hermes Kelly in Orange Swift, tormented all passers eye. Hopefully next time I'm in Venice, I can enter my own Hermes Birkin in hand.


hermes kelly
Hermes Kelly 32 cm in Orange Swift $4180 EUR
A stunning Gondola picture upon the Grand Canal shown below!

gondola venice italy

No comments:

Post a Comment