Friday, March 11, 2011

Gucci Sukey Large Bag

I wrote an article about Gucci Sukey Large packing a few months ago, and when I saw it available for pre-order a new color Saks.com cut today, I thought it would be worth reviewing.

Because to be honest, the climate has changed for bags logo, as is the climate of something obviously expensive, since the first incarnation of this bag is out. Since then, the economy in the U.S. (and most countries) have imploded, millions are unemployed, and many have seen their pensions reduced to almost nothing.

Gucci Sukey Large Tote

Gucci Sukey Large bag

So ... Why do I still have this bag? Since I do not. A lot. Even though I hate the logo bags in general, and for some time, I still have a place in my heart for the Gucci signature fabric. And I still think this bag is well designed, although the logos. The lines are simple, is functional, but it's still a bit 'thin chicness of it. Plus it's a great designer bag less than a grand. Not too bad, although it is not really recession-you. Buy through Saks $ 850.

No comments:

Post a Comment