Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fendi Rainbow Clutch

Just as quickly as it surfaced on the Net to Porter, it was gone. I waited like a kid waiting for his birthday for this bag. Looking forward to seeing what it will really look like. To be honest, I feel betrayed. I am sure that each version of the Fendi Rainbow Clutch is slightly different, adding a shade of bright yellow, blue, pink or green, but the colors shown in the NAP are braver than I imagined. In fact, it's almost a blessing in disguise, I'm on the waiting list for this bag to store my Fendi bag and if they want to give me looks like it's not for me. What I like about this Fendi handbag is big appeal with chunky stitching and Fendi buckle detail. The mixture of colors that are tasty sorbet and the leather is flexible as it comes. Fendi has been a leader in bringing the species tend to their spring line. It is still a total success for me, but not the exact bag shown.

fendi rainbow clutch

What gives me hope is knowing that the color of each bag may vary. So if it works, means that the bag is the perfect shade of light (as seen on the runway) and hopefully get to the end of this month. Net returns with Porter A, as the bag can come back in stock, but will sell very quickly at a time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Fendi, when is my turn to this bag, my colors are shades of rainbow colors perfect. The price is $ 1950.

No comments:

Post a Comment