Thursday, March 17, 2011

Fendi Spy Bag Denim



Fendi Denim Spy Bag
Fendi Spy bag was once one of the biggest "it" bags to bag a rich history. Remember those days he bagdom? I do not. The day has come and gone, most of the time, and now handbags are sought after residing power rather than float the boat for 2 weeks. I still have and sometimes use my honey Fendi Spy Bag. It's a beautiful color and I love it. But Spy bag was so huge that high now many think it has hit a low. I'm not exactly a part of many, but I like to see some of the atrocities bag Fendi Spy designs season after season (come on, let it!).

But a simple change can work well because Denim Fendi Spy Bag. This bag is probably the ease in which the change is material, re-configure the denim and accented with leather. I do not know what everyone says, the price is ridiculous denim bag. But this is a Fendi. What else do you expect? And 'well-hidden pockets, double top handles and a foldover flap cuff closure accents. Worth the price or the over-advertised? Buy through Saks and $ 1550.

No comments:

Post a Comment