Thursday, March 17, 2011

Gucci Hysteria Small Top Handle Bag


For all of you out there who is considered an expert in your handbag circle of friends, as we often hear "what you say is" it "bag of the moment"? When Megs first really started to follow the fashion and the bags I * always * go to her for advice. Now, I work with him, I think people ask me the same questions I used to ask him. Personally, I do not think that it is still only one of the "IT" bag at any given time. However, it is undisputed that at this time, top handle to make a run for the coveted title.

As always, when I looked around the top handle and I have despised each other, as soon as I noticed the tension. Well, the Gucci Small Hysteria Bag is without doubt a top handle handbag bet. As you recall, we posted about the Gucci Hysteria bags before, in particular, you may recall the huge price tag associated with the Gucci Crocodile Hysteria Bag. Fortunately, a small top handle bag Hysteria price tag is much smaller. While saving money, I like the slightly gathered lamé patent leather, where the semi-tie accents and metal Gucci crest to show the elegance of the bag. It is a zip-top closure, interior zip, cell phones and PDA pockets, not to mention a lot of storage space! And, of course, double top handle. So do not make this bag "IT" bag list? Buy through Saks for $ 1,395.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment