Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Vinyl Bag Chanel


Chanel Vinyl Bag
Shopbop continues to give us a small eclectic group of vintage handbags. What are we dig the most? Chanel bags. Chanel handbags vintage show us that the brand is not only timeless, but also that the drawings are still valid. The newest addition to the vintage collection at Shopbop is a Chanel bag in vinyl, which includes the signature chain straps with clear vinyl body and fitting in black and white before Cs and back.

Therefore, this case does not do much for me, because I never loved vinyl bags. If I wanted to own a plastic bag, this could be. I can not imagine pairing this bag is a large oversized sunglasses and a casual outfit is jeans and a shirt. I think it's great. Another thing about the bag is to ensure clear what transpires is not completely horrible. I chose a large colorful bags must be demonstrated through the entrails of a pop 'of color. The dimensions are 12.5 x 16.5 "L x 4.5" D. Buy through Shopbop and $ 2,860.

No comments:

Post a Comment