Monday, March 14, 2011

Miu Miu Stamped Clutch



                                  Miu Miu Stamped Clutch
Last week, I included on my hunt for a clutch Big Purple. The hunt is still on as I try desperately to find a fun purple clutch. Not need a crazy expensive clutch, something fun to go out and play with. Miu Miu handbags were on a roll for me, churning out cute and affordable bags season after season. They are not all home runs, but some are completely rounded bases.

And my obsession with purple clutch, I found the clutch Miu Miu patent leather label stamped with purple gold hardware. And this is a clutch too simple, I wonder what it seems crocodile print in person. I am in favor of stock offerings, but this bag looks cheap in person, not the madness, even with a price tag to use. The thing is that the hook pattern may seem too forced to make a bag look cheap time. If I saw this bag in person and loved it, would be a competitor purple clutch. The biggest benefit is the patent leather can be cleaned easily! Buy through a network of Porter for $ 275.

No comments:

Post a Comment