Friday, March 11, 2011

Alexander McQueen Clutch Knuckle Buster

I think this clutch is just about the best I've ever seen, but I know that this is not really to everyone's taste. Seeking very specific things that tend to buy - I sent Meg a link to a pair of motorcycle boots I liked Chloe recently and his response was, "Oh, these are for you." They were covered with zippers and buckles, black leather with hardware silver. I have a particular viewpoint, and I can not even begin to calculate the number of times my friends have looked at something I wanted and said, "Eh. Like you."

Alexander McQueen Knuckle Buster Clutch

Alexander McQueen clutch Knuckle Buster

That's not just because I like to spend Alexander McQueen Knuckle Buster, but also because I like Alexander McQueen in general. He has to look and goes with it, especially in its grip, and he does not seem to care a little 'if you have a great fascination. They are kitschy, fun, and reflect the punk and goth subcultures in Britain, which McQueen has always been so closely intertwined. Skull-topped "brass" knuckles, which form the handle of this option is absolutely fantastic and strange, that I hardly know what to say to them, unless they are so well-McQueen. His request to do quirky, interesting things that we should all celebrate, even if these things are not to your taste (but certainly have mine). Buy through Saks and $ 1595.

No comments:

Post a Comment