Monday, March 14, 2011

Fashion Week Spring 2011: Chanel

Chanel 21I disagree, strongly and loudly, with the reintroduction of the bottom block of wood lexicon of haute couture. Even if these shoes are special wooden bottom of the Chanel spring 2011. I do not take it.

What I would like, however, is smiling. Smiling models. When was the last time you saw model after model, looking reasonably happy man, in a major way. In Paris Fashion Fashion Week? And my eyes do not deceive me, or has been a model Sasha Pivovarova talking on a cell phone on the track?

And it's that hay? "Karl Lagerfeld across the Great Hall in a barn?

Yes and yes.

Frankly, regardless of clothes (which were quite spectacular, but not the best week. As I said in my previous post, Alexander McQueen already won), the Chanel show seemed to be the happiest. His own college, we had a saying that our team can sometimes lose a football game, but we have never lost a party. And Chanel is not just this week won their party. So they also had a live band! Lily Allen! He had a barrel? If there was a barrel, I bet that was a very tasty beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment