Monday, March 21, 2011

Chanel Bags Spring 2011 Is Here!


From Chanel showed its wide selection of bags coveted spring of 2011 in Paris in October, I waited patiently (well, not so patiently) for detailed photos hit the web design. Now, I'm sure that even before spring 2011, Spring 2011 Chanel is one of the strongest work on the brand of computer accessories in recent times. There is something for everyone here, the traditionalist faithful to Chanel for women who want to mix neon and tweed.

I am particularly excited about the fantastic leather bound book has reached a switch of detail, and some totally feminine scarf-woven bags. What I loved, but did not expect was a subtle switch in black and white in detail in the ceiling of the Grand Palais in Paris, where Chanel to make collections for all seasons. Not only is it beautiful and neutral enough to use effectively, but I could see it quickly becoming a collector's item among devotees Chanel.


No comments:

Post a Comment