Monday, March 14, 2011

Alexander McQueen Crystal-Print Clutch

One of my professors in graphics, blue is my favorite color is the vast majority of Americans. Before you drop this news on us, he showed that he was going around the room and he asks each of us, one by one, what our favorite color was. Everyone said it was blue. Except me. I said red. I like to be otherwise. But if I'm just control data, then the designer Alexander McQueen chose wisely when designing the Crystal Print Clutch. It contains all kinds of blues to a retro-modern screen printing, and looks elegant suit against monotone in any number of colors.

Alexander McQueen Crystal-Print Clutch

Alexander McQueen Crystal-Print Clutch

The only thing that hampered, however, is the price of the bag on its construction. The price is very reasonable for a McQueen bag of any kind - I do not think I've ever seen one as far below the threshold of one thousand dollars (if I've ever seen under a larger whole, come to think of it.) However, the clutch itself is probably not work over $ 500 - its construction is very simple and fragile-looking guy, even if the impression is pleasant. Buy through Net-a-porter for $ 540.

No comments:

Post a Comment