Saturday, April 16, 2011

Mon Bag Monday: Prada Leather Bag



Prada Leather Shoulder Bag

We are disappointed in some of us are missing Man Bag features Monday, and I'm sorry. However, we are back on track now that the novelty of Vlad the idea earlier today, I am in the leather bag full of sharing.

Just when I saw this pop-up Neiman Marcus could cover it. If you were to ask me what kind of bag a man I bet this is the Prada bag. I like the idea of ​​masculine bag and sturdy but not too structured. This bag is everything to me, this is for you?




Brown lambskin leather looks so soft and durable leather strap and Prada. These bronze hardware is more connected manages a portfolio that gives a feeling of little, however, the whole bag design is not so rigid and structurally a typical portfolio. You all know I am now a big fan of detachable straps, and I think that men are good, because they can use this bag work bag.

Inside the bag more functions within a snap, zip and cell phone pocket. The only downside I can see if the dimensions of which are only 5 "H x 11" W x 5 "D. This means that a typical laptop bag that does not work, but it certainly would be an iPad. Of course, size does matter, and the user depends on what the user wants to do. The scholarship obvious plus is not so great and not everyone needs to do a portfolio. Buy through Neiman Marcus and $ 1,995.

No comments:

Post a Comment