Monday, April 11, 2011

Coach Beach Collection

We complained about trying to find the perfect beach bag. Would you spend $50 or $500, you get a stock design or a kick-around bag? This is personal preference and what kind of use it will receive a scholarship. What I recommend is to buy a bag that is a comfort zone price wise and to do that you are looking for.

Coach Beach Collection is worth seeing, with things illustrated by Pierre Le-Tan, who is known for her whimsical style and eye for color. While beach bags, which I would choose this collection still cost about $250, they are beautifully illustrated and has the perfect beach feel to them. Regarding the simple canvas bags go, there is a hippocampus, Cabana and overall theme. To be honest, I find it hard to know what pleases me most. All I can imagine is one of the trays, cut off shorts, a t-shirt, my bikini, sunglasses and a hat. typical beach wear, beach package accessorized by perfectly sweet and editing. Each beach tote canvas shown is $268 in coach.




It 'also tote, dubbed the Beach Tote Coach Leather, I love the format. It is one of the light color, like cream and foam, is a sleek and clean. Inside features a stripped-down rock that everyone knows, this summer. The coach may issue suitable for younger Poppy Line, but are still higher end line of skin, which is fine with them. This tote is an example of that, and really beautiful bag. Buy $598 via Coach.

Although each coach, the line is not for me, this line is perfect for its purpose and brings a big smile on my face. Products sell fast, so check out more Coach Beach Shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment