Thursday, September 15, 2011

Proenza Schouler Spring Flowers 2012 PS1

Sac world, we have a problem. I lie on a bag ban, due to my recent Celine Chanel bag and tails (notice all coming soon). I even said out loud to me and Vlad I would not have to buy another bag for a while. Proenza Schouler then repeated what they did last season: They have only offered pre-orders for the bags to come to coincide with their fashion show and Proenza Schouler Spring 2012 Flowers PS1 call my name so crazy.
It seems to me that this bag. I do not need you to come to my wardrobe and stand out in my otherwise simple alternatives. Yellow, turquoise and black floral print against a combination of brown leather accents looks so wonderful, I'll be on holiday in Polynesia, where the first sight. And if the bag can make me feel this way, I'm sure it will only make life more comfortable (and fashionable).

So help me, help me understand a mistake on my self-imposed bag ban so they can pre-order this bag and cuddle with him all spring and summer. Order by Proenza Schouler for $ 1855.

No comments:

Post a Comment