Tuesday, September 6, 2011

All Chanel Handbags

Happy Labor Day to all our readers of America! I spent a long weekend on the couch, because somehow a cold, but that does not stop me from feeling a deep obsession with Chanel. Not only take care of every part of my being, but also gave me the urge to go to both my closet and my girlfriend to see the pieces of Chanel.
So I found the perfect synthesis of all the accessories of Chanel in the mail. Of course, I would have to be a classic Chanel handbag and clutch caviar timeless is my favorite. This is my girlfriend's handbag, evening clutches and one of his favorite, because it is so spacious and very elegant. Unlike the Classic Flap Bags, timeless clutch runs at a reasonable price (compared to other Chanel bags), even though there's nothing boring about it. (Current prices range from the material.)

Then I added a lot of fun Chanel bracelet I received as a gift and has used many of my "party band" rotations. The book offers a serious upset. My other wrist is Chanel J12 Black Ceramic Watch (38 mm, automatic, diamond markers). This is the only watch I have and will be for long. I like to practice while being a part of fashion. The necklace was taken from my friend who loves designer bags and accessories, and spent as much as I have the perfect color combination necklace Chanel to add to the picture.

Finally, my latest obsession since my love for handbags is a nail. Hello everyone, I'm obsessed with a kind of obsession, it means that I went to the possession 10:00 to polish four months ago and now owns more than 200 shiny. My main color, I opted for the Chanel # 08, Pirate, and nail tips # 529, graphite. In fact a couple of suggestions glittering red combo makes sultry fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment