Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Agent Provocateur and Prada Story

Good news: megs and I returned to Manhattan! Bad news: We're still back to speed, so things are a bit slow occasionally completely back to normal tomorrow, and we hope that readers who have been affected by the hurricane are also well on its way back to normal. For now, however, want to spend the time in relation to my aversion to the stock black.
Black as the color, is one of my favorites. It has always been, even in childhood, when most little girls adored in the pink, when everyone in my first year class had a pair of white shoes, I was black. But now, because I wear so much black clothing, accessories and wearing black shoes just feels good ... boring. Even a black bag as beautiful and functional Prada calfskin tote can go to my wardrobe without a game plan well to spice. I think Agent Provocateur leopard hair calf driving gloves would be just the tip of the fall.

For some reason, I took a look at these drool worthy of driving gloves and could not think of anything else, "They need a black bag, stat!" The key word is "hand", of course. Vision in red leather and leopard on a black background works only if the return is near, so the hobos and bags are gone. But the bag, which carries a rogue arm or hand, the whole look harkens back to a time when women wore gloves as glamorous accessories, not only provides protection from the cold. It 'very Mad Men, a Hitchcock, and more. Buy gloves through the Net-a-Porter is a $ 500 bag and through the Neiman Marcus and $ 2,500.

No comments:

Post a Comment